Friday, July 15, 2011

Post Office....GRRRRR

Well, here's a little lesson I learned from the Post Office! GGRRR....Monday night I made some labels for some items I sold on etsy and ebay. I put my items out by my mailbox on Tuesday, and guess what, my mailman didn't take the packages! Okay, Mr. Mailman, your so rude, anyways, put them out again Wednesday and yes, Mr. Mailman took them. Thursday the packages are returned to me with a little note saying they couldn't mail the packages because, the label was over a day old. Well guess what Post Office, your employee didn't do his job and take the packages when he was suppose to, so all I could do was remail the packages, meaning paying double postage. After all that I still do end up with a $10.00 profit. Was it worth it? I don't know. I was just going to refund the people their money back but hubby said to just remail the packages. So the lesson is: Don't trust your mailman, and drive the packages to the post office myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment