Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Good Junk Finds

I went to a few yard sales this weekend, and 2 Thrift store stops. I only bought these on Saturday.

I have sold a few of the Kiss tins in my etsy shop.

Who really wants to have a yard sale when its 110 degrees outside! UGGHH.. We are melting and the East Coast is experiencing rain, wind, and damage, no thanks to Irene. Thoughts out to all of you.

Thrift Store stop 1, had me buying these!

Sunday I went out and it was a few degrees cooler! 102
Yard Sale finds: rolling cart $3, 2 dvd's $1 each, Tori Spelling Books $1 each, ( don't judge~I'm one of the original 90210 fans. I did really try not to be, I didn't watch the first season, lol...), anywhoooo.. and a R2D2 playdoh set $1.

Thrift Store stop 2:

Have a good week everyone!

~Celina

Linking Up with:
Flea Market Finds

The Thrifty Momma says...

1 comment:

  1. Great finds. ( I would have picked up the Tori book to. There is no shame in it - it's no worse than People I figure.)

    ReplyDelete