Monday, September 5, 2011

Monthly Review-August sales

Hello everyone! Hope you are all having a good day. It is raining off and on here in "Sunny" California!
On a brighter note I had 18 sales this month on Ebay! YEAH! Also 4 sales in my Etsy shop. I have been laggin on that, and haven't been posting new items much!
Here's some items I sold on ebay:
This Hershey's recipe box sold for $14.50, bought for a $1.00.

This Geo Trax set sold for $24.99, paid $10.00 new in box. Probably could have got more during Christmas, but the tags on my truck are due, and ebay fees. GRRRR...both are not pretty prices!

My best sale was probably Barney. Paid $1.50 for him, and someone bought him for my $24.99 buy it now price within 1 day! YEAH!

Have a good day and happy sales!

~Celina

3 comments:

  1. Great job. Barney is not usually tops on my play list but I do love to sell him on Ebay. For some reason he still appeals to the masses ( If you are under three feet tall that is.) Thank you for linking up last week. I'm going to try to get my Cast Off's to Cash link up post up tomorrow. Printer issues have slowed me down today. Cross your fingers I can get my labels printed tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just walked by that Barney in my garage - I forgot I had bought it! I guess I should go list it, hopefully without my 2 year old seeing him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun finds especially that candy box!

    ReplyDelete