Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sweet Vintage Finds

Hope your Easter holiday was joyous, and you are enjoying your spring season. Weather here in Southern CA is so crazy. It's been hot the past few days and supposedly its suppose to rain tomorrow and part of this weekend.

Here are two treasures I found:

These sweet bunnies just in time for Easter!


Here is my favorite find! I loved Wonder Woman as a kid, so imagine my eyeballs popping out of my head when I found this cake pan set for only a $1.00, with the box. The box is supper worn but I don't care!



It even came with the plastic face!

I still think Wonder Woman rocks! Have a great day and check out these parties I'm partying at!

Her Library Adventures for Flea Market Finds

APrin Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday

2 comments:

  1. Heck yeah Wonder Woman rocks! I wanted to be her when I was little. I used to do her signature spin! lol! Thanks for the memories and for sharing at Cap Creations.

    ReplyDelete