Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Block Sale Part 2

So, after the first block sale Saturday, we came home and ate a bit and headed out for the next sale. I found all these plush toys at one house:

Here are some more toys, If you find one of these Foofa toys, it's a pain to get to the batteries~just sayin!:

Some books:

Some lovely Fiestaware. I'm keeping a few pieces and giving the rest to my mom for her collection. When I first asked the lady how much for the fiestaware she said $4.00. I replied each piece?, she said, No, for all! YEAH~SOLD!

2 of these "Ugly" Christmas Sweater Vests by Avon. I hear people buy these for parties on ebay.



This cloche cheese dome:

Which now holds a glitter spider spinning a web!

If you want to check out the finds from the first block sale go here!

Have a good day!

Linking up to some parties!
Her Library Adventures for Flea Market Finds
Thrifty Momma Says for Cash off's to Cash
Coupon Tipster for Yard Sale Finds

2 comments:

  1. Great finds! I've been on the look out for the ugly Christmas sweaters. I hear they can do really well on eBay.

    Thanks for linking up!

    Amy
    @ Coupon Tipster

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness. . .that Fiesta ware. . .what a find!

    ReplyDelete