Monday, October 3, 2011

Block Yard Sale Part 1

This weekend was very busy! I went to two block sales! YEAH! I will just write about the first one in this post. I look forward to this sale every year. They usually do it the weekend after Labor Day and I was thinking maybe they decided to skip it this year, but as I was looking on Craigslist for yard sales the past weekend, I saw a posting for it! It's not that far either, just about two blocks away. Here are some things I scored!
Quite a few plush toys. Hope to get them listed sometime this month. I say month 'cause, well, this past week was a good plush week for me.

Golf toy $1.00

Love this Madeline set! $1.00

Jessie Toy Story Boots $1.00

Sweet Elves. I haven't seen any like this with striped legs before.

Old Tea tins. I plan to put magnets on the back of them, and use on my fridge. Griswold Cast Iron flue cover.

Vintage sheets with yellow flowers to add to my yellow sheet collection. One day I would like to make a quilt for my bed using all my yellow sheets!


Hope you found some good treasures!
~Celina

1 comment: