Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Yard Sale Finds

Last weekends High School rummage sale was a bust! Found a few books but that was it! Stopped at another rummage sale and found this Racing jacket.

We went to Mr. Goodjunks sisters house in the OC and stopped at a little thrift store. I found these items plus about 10 pieces of clothing. I took my items up to the counter and the lady said $7.00 for everything!
Woo-hoo! I should make my money back just by selling the Bumbo chair or the baby activity toy that are now sitting at a consignment sale along with the clothes I found.
Some of those clothes already sold too! Yesterday, consignors and volunteers got to shop early. Today it is open to the public until Friday.
I hope to get some pics of my finds up.

Have a good day! Happy treasures to you.

~Celina

No comments:

Post a Comment