Thursday, February 2, 2012

Rummage Sale Finds

This past weekend Mr. Goodjunks and I went to a rummage sale, I have been there before and can usually find something worthwhile. My total for everything was $6.00.
I found this frame and old cookbooks


This sweet vintage Strawberry Shortcake Sheet

Mr. Goodjunks found this Better Homes and Gardens Handyman book

Did you know if you don't hang your garden hose, it should be stored in a figure eight? I love the cans as a hose holder. They would be great storage for other garden items as well.

I'm sure you enjoyed all my rummage scores, but here is the best part! The bulk of my $6.00 was $2.50 for this metal headboard.

Isn't she lovely? For now she is behind the roses. I saw a cute idea on Pinterest where someone attached some clay pots to the headboard. That is a possibility!

Have a great day!
~Celina

Linking up to a few parties:

Her Library Adventures

Sundays Best




1 comment:

  1. So great finds, I've never been to a rummage sale and don't even know where they are listed? Love the headboard, so cute in the garden. Thanks for sharing your creative inspiration at Sunday's Best Party! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete